Men's ministries are a vital part of Christ Proclamation Church. We encourage men to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, mentor others in gospel-driven living, and introduce newcomers to the life-changing message of Jesus Christ. Each week, you'll find men like you; young and not-so-young; married, single and divorced; fathers, grandfathers and fathers-to-be; hanging out at Christ Proclamation Church and participating in the ministries of the church.
Men's Prayer is every single Friday other than the Saturday mornings when we have Men's Power Breakfast (see below). For Men's Prayer, we meet from 6:00am to 7:15am in the church conference room (100 Pigeon Hill Road, Windsor, CT 06095). It's a great time to gather as men, read the Word together, discuss it and pray. Check the calendar and join us for our next Men's Prayer.
Men's Power Breakfast
On the first Saturday of each month, starting in October and going through the school year, we meet at 7:00am at Bart's Beanery Bistro (55 Palisado Avenue, Windsor, CT 06095) for our Men's Power Breakfast. The time together includes a hearty and yet inexpensive breakfast, just $7, coupled with a helpful talk on a topic specific to men. Please check the calendar for the next Men's Power Breakfast. Also, attached below are a number of selected messages from our previous times together.
Real Men Engage (Audio Files)
- October 7, 2016 - Real Men Engage
- November 4, 2016 - Real Men Work
- March 4, 2017 - Real Men Persevere
- April 8, 2017 - Real Men Lead
- June 3, 2017 - Real Men Fight
A Call to Courage (Audio Files)
- October 2, 2015 - A Call to Courage - Overview
- November 6, 2015 - Men of Courage Reject Passivity
- December 4, 2015 - Men of Courage Take Responsibility
- February 5, 2016 - Men of Courage Do Their Duty
- March 4, 2016 - Men of Courage Lead Courageously
- May 6, 2016 - Men of Courage Overcome Adversity
- June 3, 2016 - Men of Courage Expect a Greater Reward
The Essential Qualities of a Great Leader (Audio Files)
- November 7, 2014 - The Essential Qualities of a Great Leader - Overview.mp3
- December 5, 2014 - Great Leaders are Humble.mp3
- January 9, 2015 - Great Leaders are Above Reproach.mp3
- February 6, 2015 - Great Leaders are Courageous.mp3
- March 6, 2015 - Great Leaders are Committed.mp3
- April 10, 2015 - Great Leaders are Competent.mp3
- May 1, 2015 - Great Leaders are Great Communicators.mp3
- June 5, 2015 - Great Leaders are Men of Character.mp3
- July 10, 2015 - Great Leaders are Ambitious.mp3
- August 7, 2015 - Great Leaders are Great Decision Makers.mp3
Men's Winter Retreat
We plan to start the year off right by taking the men of Christ Proclamation Church on our annual Men's Winter Retreat. We head to Singing Hills Christian Camp (71 King Drive, Plainfield, NH 03781) for time of growth, encouragement, and fellowship. The retreat for this past year was Friday, January 6 and Saturday, January 7, 2017. Our plan is take at least one retreat a year, leaving right after work on Friday night and returning on Saturday evening. Please continue to check the church calender for upcoming events and retreats.